Suitable for both beginners and network administrators alike, Comodo BackUp can be set to run on Windows startup and/or as a Windows service.
We all know that making regular backups is a good idea - you'd do it if you knew where to begin, right? Comodo BackUp makes it easy to be safe and secure by reducing the usually complex task of backup configuration to a few clicks of the mouse.
Anyone may use this software for an Evaluation Period of 30 days from the date you first install the Software on a royalty-free basis. Following this evaluation period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Comodo BackUp, you MUST register and activate your license to the Software. Activation will license the Software for ever at no cost to the user. If you do not activate your license to the Software prior to the expiration of the Evaluation Period, the Software will retain full functionality and operability.
Here are some key features of "Comodo BackUp":
- Easily backup files or folders anywhere on your computer, network, CD-RW or FTP server
- Protect yourself against ever losing those critical files that took hours to create
- Schedule backups to run automatically at a time that suits you
- Synchronized backups - you save a file and it gets copied instantly
- Send E-mail notifications to team members about the status of a backup job
- Save Disk space by compressing your backups as ZIP files
- Configure in minutes with our intuitive interface